The AMD Radeon™ RX 7600 XT graphics card set a new level of performance for gamers. It features future-ready 16GB of GDDR6 memory, unified AMD RDNA™ 3 compute units, and next-generation technologies like AMD HYPR-RX, enabling ultra-fast and smooth gaming with ultra-detailed visuals for the best experience at 1080p, and the flexibility to jump up to 1440p.
The Radeon™ RX 7600 XT graphics card delivers an incredible high refresh gaming & streaming experience, and the confidence to game for years to come.
Get ready for next-generation, high-fidelity streaming using your favorite software, OBS Studio, with the new hardware AV1 encoders4. With improved encoding performance and enhanced visual quality when streaming, the Radeon™ RX 7600 XT graphics card is the ultimate plug-and-play solution for gamers and streamers. Enable AMD Noise Suppression5 featuring AI to eliminate ambient noise and communicate clearly with your audience or teammates.
Immerse yourself even further in next-generation desktop experiences. Witness some of the most advanced high refresh rate displays with new frame generation technologies, advanced raytracing, AI accelerators, AV1 encoding4, and AMD Radiance Display™ Engine. Plus, enjoy support for the latest DisplayPort™ 2.1 technology to experience up to 68 billion colors for video playback and support for up to 8K.
Combine AMD Radeon™ RX 7600 XT graphics card with an AMD Ryzen™ processor to activate AMD smart technologies3. You can unleash outstanding performance to give you an edge in the game. Advance your AMD Radeon™ RX 7000 Series graphics card with the AMD Software: Adrenalin Edition™ application, featuring bulletproof drivers, for the best PC gaming experiences.
AMD FidelityFX™ Super Resolution (FSR) technology1 takes upscaling technology to the next level. Providing incredible image quality while boosting framerates in supported games. AMD Radeon™ Super Resolution (RSR)2 leverages FSR spatial upscaling technology on the driver level, giving you upscaled performance benefits across thousands of games.
AMD Radeon™ Super Resolution (RSR)2 leverages FSR spatial upscaling technology on the driver level, giving you upscaled performance benefits across thousands of games.
Maximize performance and minimize input lag when you enable AMD HYPR-RX5. AMD Fluid Motion Frames8, AMD Radeon™
Super Resolution 2, AMD Radeon™ Boost6, and AMD Radeon™ Anti-Lag7 technologies now work together to give you a boost in performance in an ever-growing collection of games.
1. AMD FidelityFX Super Resolution (FSR) versions 1, 2, and 3 are available on select games which require game developer integration and are supported on select AMD products. AMD does not provide technical or warranty support for AMD FidelityFX Super Resolution enablement on other vendors' graphics cards. See https://www.amd.com/en/technologies/fidelityfx-super-resolution for additional information. GD-187A.
2. As of March 2023, Radeon Super Resolution (RSR) is compatible with Radeon RX 5000 series graphics and newer and works with games that support exclusive full-screen mode. AMD Software: Adrenalin Edition 22.3.1 or newer is required. For additional information, visit www.amd.com/rsr. GD-197.
3. AMD smart technologies, including AMD SmartAccess Graphics, SmartAcess Storage, SmartAccess Video, SmartShift Eco, and SmartShift Max may require OEM or developer enablement and are available with select configurations only. Select additional AMD hardware is required. For additional information see https://www.amd.com/en/graphics/amd-radeon-rx-laptops. GD-216.
4. Video codec acceleration (including at least the HEVC (H.265), H.264, VP9, and AV1 codecs) is subject to and not operable without inclusion/installation of compatible media players. GD-176
5. AMD HYPR-RX works on the AMD RadeonTM RX 7000 Series GPUs and newer or the Ryzen 7040 Series APUs with integrated RDNA 3 graphics and newer. AMD HYPR-RX allows various features within AMD Software interoperate, working at the same time, including Radeon Super Resolution, FidelityFX Super Resolution, Radeon Anti-Lag, Radeon Anti-Lag+, Radeon Boost and Radeon RT Boost, where applicable to select titles.
6. Radeon™ Boost is compatible with Windows 10 and 11 in select titles only. Hardware compatibility includes RX 400 and newer consumer dGPUs, Ryzen 2000 and newer APUs, including hybrid and detachable graphics configurations. No mGPU support. Radeon™ Boost VRS compatible with AMD Radeon™ RX 6000 Series Graphics exclusively. For a list of compatible titles see https://www.amd.com/en/technologies/radeon-boost GD-158
7. Radeon™ Anti-Lag is compatible with DirectX 9, DirectX 11 and DirectX 12 APIs, Windows 10 and 11. Hardware compatibility includes Polaris and newer consumer dGPUs Ryzen 2000 and newer APUs, including hybrid and detachable graphics configurations. No mGPU support. GD-157
8. AMD Fluid Motion Frames, or AFMF, is a frame generation technology designed to increase frame rates and smooth movement for game winning performance with minimal impact to image quality. AFMF is integrated into AMD Software and currently supports the Radeon RX 6000 and 7000 series graphics cards. GD-234
Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora™ © 2023 20th Century Studios. Game Software excluding 20th Century Studios elements: © 2023 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora™ and the 20th Century Studios logo are trademarks of 20th Century Studios. Licensed to Ubisoft Entertainment by 20th Century Studios. Ubisoft and the Ubisoft logo are registered or unregistered trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the U.S. and/or other countries
© 2021 Bethesda Softworks LLC, a ZeniMax Media company. Starfield, Bethesda, Bethesda Game Studios, Bethesda Softworks, ZeniMax and related logos are registered trademarks or trademarks of ZeniMax Media Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. All other trademarks or trade names are the property of their respective owners. All Rights Reserved.
© 2024 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo, AMD Radiance Display, Radeon, FidelityFX, , RDNA, and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. DisplayPort™ and the DisplayPort™ logo are trademarks owned by the Video Electronics Standards Association (VESA®) in the United States and other countries. Other product names used herein are for identification purposes and may be trademarks of their respective owners.