DESKTOP COMPUTER SYSTEM LIMITED WARRANTIES
iBUYPOWER provides a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee (does not include shipping, handling
and rush service fees) and the following limited warranty. This limited warranty
extends only to the original purchaser.
Limited Warranty on iBUYPOWER Desktop Computer Systems
The "Three Year Standard Warranty" covers three years labor and one year parts. The "Four Year Extended Warranty" covers four years labor and two years parts. The "Five Year Extended Warranty" covers five year labor and three years parts.
iBUYPOWER warrants this product and its parts against defects in materials or workmanship for the period specified in the warranty included with the purchase from the original date of invoice. During this period, iBUYPOWER will repair or replace defective parts with new or reconditioned parts at iBUYPOWER option, without charge to you. All original parts replaced by iBUYPOWER or its authorized service centers, become the property of iBUYPOWER. You are responsible for the payment, at current rates, for any service or repair outside the scope of this limited warranty.
iBUYPOWER, makes no other warranty, either express or implied, including but not
limited to an implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose,
or conformity to any representation or description, with respect to this computer
other than as set forth below. iBUYPOWER makes no warranty or representation, either
express or implied, with respect to any other manufacturer’s product or documentation,
its quality, performance, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or
conformity to any representation or description.
Except as provided below, iBUYPOWER is not liable for any loss, cost, expense, inconvenience
or damage that may result from use or inability to use the computer. Under no circumstances
shall iBUYPOWER be liable for any loss, cost, expense, inconvenience or damage exceeding
the purchase price of the computer.
The warranty and remedies set forth below are exclusive and in lieu of all others,
oral or written, expressed or implied. No reseller, agent or employee is authorized
to make any modification, extension or addition to this warranty.
The above Limited Warranty is subject to the following conditions:
- This warranty extends only to products distributed by iBUYPOWER is effective only
if the products are purchased and operated in the USA. (Within the USA including
US 48 States, Alaska and Hawaii.)
- This warranty covers only normal use of the computer. iBUYPOWER shall not be liable
under this warranty if any damage or defect results from (i) misuse, abuse, neglect,
improper shipping or installation; (ii) disasters such as fire, flood, lightning
or improper electric current; or (iii) service or alteration by anyone other than
an authorized iBUYPOWER representative.
- In the event that your computer is returned to iBUYPOWER for repair – should no
defect in materials or workmanship is found, you will be responsible for return
shipping and current labor charges.
- You must retain your bill of sale or other proof of purchase to receive warranty
- The computer’s serial number must be untampered with and clearly identifiable.
- No warranty extension will be granted for any replacement part(s) furnished to
the purchaser in fulfillment of this warranty.
- iBUYPOWER and its Authorized Service Centers accept no responsibility for any software
programs, data or information stored on any media or any parts of any products returned
for repair to iBUYPOWER, it’s dealer, distributors, resellers, or Authorized Service
- All pre-installed software programs are licensed to customers under non-iBUYPOWER
software vender’s term and conditions provided with the packages.
- This warranty does not cover any third party software or virus related problems.
- iBUYPOWER makes no warranty either expressed or implied regarding third-party (non-iBUYPOWER)
- 30-day money back guarantee does not include opened software, parts, special order
merchandise and shipping & handling fees.
Procedures for Obtaining Warranty Service
RMA (Returning Merchandise Authorization) Policy:
If repairs are required, the customer must obtain a RMA number and provide proof
of purchase. RMA and services are rendered by iBUYPOWER or Authorized Service Centers
only. Any shipping costs after 30 days (starting from the original date of purchase)
on any item returned for repair are the customers’ responsibility. All returned
parts must have a RMA number written clearly on the outside of the package along
with a letter detailing the problems and a copy of the original proof of purchase.
No COD packages will be accepted. No package will be accepted without a RMA number
written on the outside of the package. RMA numbers are only valid for 30 days from
the date of issue.
Should you have any problems with your computer, please follow these procedures
to obtain the service:
1. If the computer must be repaired, a RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization
Number) will be issued for shipment to our repair depot. Please follow the instructions
given by iBUYPOWER technical support staff to ship your computer. iBUYPOWER will
not accept any shipments without a RMA number.
2. Pack the computer in its original box or a well-protected box, as outline in
the Packing Instructions. iBUYPOWER will not be responsible for
shipping damage/lost or any product not purchased direct from iBUYPOWER. It is very
important that you write the RMA number clearly outside the package. iBUYPOWER will
not pay for return shipping costs outside main land U.S.A. including Hawaii, Alaska,
Guam and Puerto Rico. Ship the computer with a copy of your bill of sales or other
proof of purchase, your name, address, phone number, description of the problem(s),
and the RMA number you have obtained to:
iBUYPOWER Computer Service Center
529 N. Baldwin Park Blvd, City of Industry, CA 91746, USA
4. Upon receiving the computer, iBUYPOWER will repair or replace
your computer (at iBUYPOWER’s discretion) and will ship it back to you within 2
weeks(depends on parts availability) via FedEx/UPS.
5. Pre-exchange (Parts only): You will need to provide a valid credit card number
as a deposit guarantee when the RMA number is issued. Once approval has been obtained
on your credit card, the part(s) will be shipped FedEx/UPS. You will need to ship
defective part(s) back to iBUYPOWER within 15 days to avoid charges to your credit
card. If such charges are incurred, the shipped part(s) will be billed at the then
6. You will be responsible for shipping charges to iBUYPOWER. In the event that
no hardware problems can be found with your computer, you will be responsible for
return shipping costs as well as a $100 labor fee. You must pay this fee before
we can ship your computer back to you. Refer to the Product Return Agreement at
the end of this manual.
After One-Year Warranty – Post Warranty Repair
For post warranty repair, the procedure is the same however; you are responsible
for shipping charges both way, current labor (rate per hour; waived for 2nd and
3rd year), and the current price of part(s) used in repair.
Desktop Technical Support:
· Our Web address: www.ibuypower.com
· E-mail for Technical Support: email@example.com
· In-House Technical Support Phone#: (888)618-6040 ; (626)269-5170
· E-mail for Customer Service: firstname.lastname@example.org
· Customer Service Phone#: (626)269-5200
This product is warranted to the original purchaser against any defects in materials
and/or workmanship. This warranty applies only to computers and components originally
configured and manufactured by iBUYPOWER.
If repairs are required during your warranty period, please refer to Procedures
for Obtaining Warranty Service in the iBUYPOWER Warranty section of
iBUYPOWER advises shipping the computer in the original box and packing materials.
If the original box and materials are no longer available, please call your shipper
to receive specifications for shipping a package through them. Please do not attempt
to ship via U.S. Mail. The U.S. Mail has no way of tracking the package in the event
the package never arrives at iBUYPOWER. We recommend UPS, FedEx or any other shipping
company that uses tracking technology.
YOUR RMA NUMBER MUST BE CLEARLY MARKED ON THE OUTSIDE OF THE BOX OR PACKAGE. TAPE
A NOTE TO THE SIDE OF YOUR COMPUTER, INSIDE THE BOX OR PACKAGE. THIS NOTE SHOULD
YOUR FULL NAME, ADDRESS, RMA NUMBER, DAYTIME PHONENUMBER AND PROBLEM(S) DESCRIPTION.
· The box should able to handle a weight of 40~50 lbs.
· There should be a minimum of 3” of space on all six sides of the computer.
· The 3” space shall be fitted with BLOCK FOAM material. Make sure the material
will absorb an impact if dropped.
· We do not recommend foam popcorn/peanuts, newspaper, pieces of cardboard, blankets
etc. These materials tend to shift in the box and allow the computer to move and
make contact with the sides of the box.
· Use heavy-duty 3” packing tape rated at 60 lbs. To seal the package. Do not use
masking tape - the driver will not accept the package.
· When you ship your iBUYPOWER product in for repair or credit, iBUYPOWER is not
liable or responsible for freight damage. It is recommended that you insure the
package in the event that your iBUYPOWER product is received freight damaged, you
may be able to file a claim with your shipper.
· If your computer is damaged due to improper shipping, you must instruct iBUYPOWER
to repair or return your computer within 30 days. Computer left beyond 30 days will
be subject to a storage fee of $15 per day. However, in no event will storage of
your computer exceed one year. Any item left beyond one year shall be discarded
at iBUYPOWER’s sole discretion.
ALL DAMAGE WILL DELAY THE RETURN OF YOUR COMPUTER
Individual parts must be handled in a similar manner:
· The parts must have sufficient protection to prevent damage, use anti-static bag
for memory and peripherals.
· Hard drives, Floppy drives, CD-ROMS and peripherals must be boxed. Never use an
envelope. These parts are sensitive to being dropped or crushed.
· Any package received damaged will be kept in the receiving department and the
Technical Support and Customer Service Supervisors will be contacted in order to
contact you regarding the damage. You will then be advised to file a claim with
the shipping company.
If you have any question regarding to this limited warranty, please E-mail to us
iBUYPOWER reserves the right to change this limited warranty without any further